I know it’s been awhile but a recent conversation has sparked my interest to blog once again. I am currently looking for a full-time CAREER and I realized I have a great platform to market myself. So today I decided to post my resume on my blog for browsing employers or for someone who knows about an opportunity in the marketing/advertising field. My interests include entertainment and publication marketing, but I am open to all possibilities.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration May 2012
University of South Florida
Writer June 2012-Present
- Interview various musical artists.
Marketing Assistant June 2011- June 2012
Alexa Model and Talent Management Inc.
- Coordinated marketing campaigns.
– weekly reports
- Arranged casting directors with actors or models for television/advertisements.
- Created designs for new merchandise.
- Managed social media (Facebook and Twitter).
- Organized and calculate weekly expense reports.
- Updated database with new clients.
- Prepared invoices.
Project Coordinator January 2012- May 2012
Google Online Marketing Challenge
- Developed a marketing plan.
- Implemented a plan with Westchase Pilates and Yoga specifically design for their needs.
- Created several Google advertisements for the company.
- Problem-solved using Adwords and keyword tools.
- Generated new business for the company.
Marketing Associate March 2012
Business Case Competition
- Selected to compete among other students in a 24 hour competition.
- Devised a plan with the Tampa Bay Rays marketing team to produce strategies to generate superior attendance.
- Presented in a professional environment with a team.
Adverting Intern January 2008 – June 2008
Allied Integrated Marketing
- Planned and coordinated advance movie screenings for local press and media.
- Communicated with publicist through emails and memos.
- Prioritized projects and hit daily goals.
- Updated excel spreadsheets with new client information.
- Collaborated with companies such as 20th Century Fox and Universal on various projects.
- Correlated with other interns to complete projects.
Cashier October 2010 – April 2012
Einstein’s Bagel Brothers
- Provided exceptional customer service.
- Gained basic accounting skills.
- Worked well in a group environment.
- Fast pace environment with a lot of multi-tasking.
Sales Associate October 2011- January 2012
Macy’s September 2012- Present
- Awarded star associate.
- Hit sales goals.
- Provided great customer service.
- Google Adwords
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- USF Street Team Member